Sunday 6 August 2017

Pink Carebears Strawberry Chiffon Cake


Happy birthday 6th dearest Christine!! Times flies and my number 2 is growing up. Thank God for her always being a source of joy. This Pink Carebear (Love-a-lot) reminds me a lot of her. May she continue to grow in the grace and love of our Lord <3.

I haven't made Carebears since 2 years back. This is my first attempt at a full 3D chiffon version, made from Strawberry Chiffon Cake. Thank God it was well-received! The kids had lots of fun putting in the candles and cutting up the cake!

Just sharing some pictures below =).

Singing "Happy Birthday"

The teacher couldn't bear to cut the face. My girl had the honor of eating it =p

With lots of love,
Susanne


6 comments:

  1. Do you take in orders?? Asking for my daughter's bdae =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, not for this cake due to copyright concerns. Thanks =)

      Delete
  2. Dear Susanne,

    Happy Birthday to your gal.

    I would like to check with you which type of cake pans you used to mould the head & body? In order to create a 3D feel?

    Thank you. ๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, you can refer to this post: http://lovingcreations4u.blogspot.sg/2015/08/forever-friends-bear-chiffon-cake.html
      With doll cake pan. Thanks!

      Delete
    2. Is this a good attempt for a not very experienced baker?

      Delete
  3. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ŠHi Susanna, may i know what is the method of swirl roll for hands. I did have yr 2nd book but seems not cover this method.๐Ÿ˜ฃ

    ReplyDelete